Production of filters

In the manufacture of filters, hot melt adhesives are used to form the filter fillings and to seal the seams and threads. MS polymers are used to construct the filter into its frame.

Dispersion adhesives

In the woodworking industry, PVAC dispersion adhesives are mainly used, divided according to water resistance into classes D1 to D4. Polyurethane aqueous dispersions are used in the cladding (3D) of furniture doors, with heat reactivation of the adhesive. In the case of cold cladding of wooden profiles, EVA-based dispersions are used.

No data was found