- selling the quality products of the company
- providing expert advice related to sales
- taking care of existing customers in the assigned region and looking for new customers
- preparation of business paperwork (minutes of business negotiations, tests, etc.), planning of visits to customers
- day-to-day communication with colleagues and customers
- constant improvement and learning
BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE
Job, competence and responsibilities
What's waiting for you at our company
Why you should work with us
- we will train you, becoming an expert who can properly advise our customers,
- you will organize your own working time,
- you will be remunerated based on orders and the ceiling is up to you,
- you will acquire a team you can rely on and you will be able to experience many sports and corporate events,
- company mobile phone, notebook, car and other accessories
- high school with A level
- English – intermediate (B1)
- German – intermediate (B1)
Years of practice
The position is suitable for a graduate.
Personality prerequisites and skills
- Are you a business enthusiast who wants to become an expert in selling world-class industrial adhesives?
- Do you have demonstrable work results that we can verify?
- Are honesty and ethics your innate qualities?
- Do you have a desire to learn?
- Do you have the courage to work by yourself and travel every day to customers?
If yes, we will be happy to meet you.